MLB Daily Fantasy Algorithmic Picks for September 29th on DraftKings
- 2B/3B – Tommy La Stella – $2,400 CHC@CIN (3.44 P/$1,000, 8.27 Point Projection)
La Stella is super cheap and batting fifth. He will be LvsR tonight against a weak young pitcher. The Cubs have a 4.7 run projection against Cincy as they stack up the powerful lefty bats.
- 1B/OF – Clint Robinson – $2,400 WAS@ATL (3.42 P/$1,000, 8.20 Point Projection)
Robinson is very cheap and LvsR against an inconsistent pitcher. The Nats have a 4.6 run projection and Robinson could allow you to pay up for pitchers.
- 1B/OF – Darin Ruf – $2,300 NYM@PHI (3.06 P/$1,000, 7.03 Point Projection)
Ruf is cheap with dual position eligibility against a pitch to contact pitcher. Yes, Colon has been amazingly effective this year but Ruf still has upside for his price in the clean up spot.
- OF – Jason Bourgeois – $2,400 CHC@CIN (2.81 P/$1,000, 6.74 Point Projection)
Bourgeois leads off at only 2.4K and Haren isn’t very good against runners. Bourgeois also has big reverse splits this year so don’t mind the RvsR match up.
- OF – David Peralta – $3,600 COL@ARI (3.00 P/$1,000, 10.78 Point Projection)
Peralta has a fantastic match up against the Rockies bull pen at home. The Diamondbacks have a 5.2 run projection and Peralta is having a very good September.
- OF – Ender Inciarte – $4,000 COL@ARI (2.60 P/$1,000, 10.40 Point Projection)
Inciarte flashed some power last night but it’s probably a flash in the pan. However, he is having a very good month of September and has a great match up tonight in hitter friendly Chase Field. The Rockies bullpen is terrible and the Dbacks could be in store for a huge game with Inciarte benefiting from extra at bats in the lead off spot.
- 2B/3B – Anthony Rendon – $3,700 WAS@ATL (2.49 P/$1,000, 9.20 Point Projection)
Rendon leads off against an inconsistent pitcher with a 4.6 run projection. He will probably be very underused since the match up is RvsR and Wisler can be good at times.
- OF – Jacoby Ellsbury – $4,000 BOS@NYY (2.42 P/$1,000, 9.67 Point Projection)
Despite Porcello inexplicably dominating the Yankees last time he faced them, New York has a 4.6 run projection. Ellsbury has monster numbers against Porcello in a small sample and as a lefty in Yankee Stadium he gets a bump. Ellsbury is a much better option on FanDuel but I still like his chances tonight on DK especially since his ownership will probably be low with Kershaw and other expensive pitching options to pay for.
Under the Radar Player
- SS – Erick Aybar – $3,000 OAK@LAA (2.70 P/$1,000, 8.09 Point Projection)
Aybar is playing very well lately. He continues to lead off and the Angels are projected to score 4.6 runs at home against a weak Oakland team. Aybar doesn’t have a ton of upside from power but he gets on base a lot, can steal and is capable of sneakily racking up the points over multiple at bats.View all posts by Donnie Chell