MLB Daily Fantasy Algorithmic Picks for September 18th on FanDuel
- 1B – Mike Napoli – $2,400 SEA@TEX (1.30 P/$1,000, 3.12 Point Projection)
Napoli is very cheap with a RvsL, splits favoring match up. The Rangers have a 5 run projection in their hitter friendly ball park and Napoli’s power gives him the upside you’re looking for in GPPs with expensive pitching to pay for.
- OF – Jay Bruce – $2,500 CIN@MIL (1.24 P/$1,000, 3.09 Point Projection)
Bruce will be LvsR against pitching coming off a bad start and without very good numbers in general. Bruce is a very good hitter and will be playing in a home run friendly park with a 4 run projection.
- C – John Jaso – $2,200 BAL@TB (1.20 P/$1,000, 2.63 Point Projection)
Jaso gets most of his value from leading off. He also will be LvsR tonight and the Rays have a 3.9 run projection. Jaso has hit well recently and remains min priced.
- 3B – Adrian Beltre – $3,000 SEA@TEX (1.18 P/$1,000, 3.54 Point Projection)
Beltre is $1,000 more on DK tonight so his value on FanDuel is great. A 5 run projection with a RvsL match up and batting 3rd at home gives Beltre a ton of upside. He’s been super hot lately with 6 multi-hit games in the last 8.
- OF – Mike Trout – $3,800 LAA@MIN (1.03 P/$1,000, 3.92 Point Projection)
Trout is under priced tonight as one of the most elite talents in the league facing a very mediocre pitcher. The As have a 4.5 run projection on the road and Trout gets a little extra boost if Suzuki is catching.
- OF – Corey Dickerson – $3,800 SD@COL (.95 P/$1,000, 3.62 Point Projection)
Dickerson can be a beast when he’s healthy. His price and 7th spot in the order may turn some people off but he does have a LvsR match up against a home run prone pitcher in Coors Field. The Rockies have a 5.5 run projection.
- 2B – Jose Altuve – $3,500 OAK@HOU (.95 P/$1,000, 3.33 Point Projection)
Altuve has a big splits advantage facing Dubront who has been bad in three straight starts. Altuve continues to have great and consistent numbers this year and the Astros have a 5.1 run projection.
- SS – Carlos Correa – $3,600 OAK@HOU (.92 P/$1,000, 3.31 Point Projection)
Correa at home against a struggling lefty. Need I say more?
Under the Radar Player
- OF – Josh Reddick – $2,700 OAK@HOU (.99 P/$1,000, 2.64 Point Projection)
Reddick is one of those guys we love when he’s not playing in Oakland. He’s easily the best hitter on Oakland and has a LvsR match up in Houston tonight. Fiers is an okay pitcher but has given up quite a few home runs this season. With a game in Coors and most people looking to the other side of this game for hitters I think Reddick flies under the radar.View all posts by Donnie Chell