MLB Daily Fantasy Algorithmic Picks for September 18th on DraftKings
- 3B/SS – Andres Blanco – $2,200 PHI@ATL (3.88 P/$1,000, 8.53 Point Projection)
Blanco has a decent line up position, has been better as a lefty and faces a pretty bad pitcher in Williams Perez. The Phillies are projected to score 4 runs and I’m actually surprised this isn’t a pick’em game as Perez gets hit hard by lefties and righties.
- SS – Daniel Castro – $2,000 PHI@ATL (3.75 P/$1,000, 7.50 Point Projection)
Castro has been very good in a small sample and has good numbers against lefties. He has a great line up spot and in min priced in a game where the Braves are projected to score 4.5 runs.
- C – John Jaso – $2,500 BAL@TB (3.35 P/$1,000, 8.37 Point Projection)
Jaso gets most of his value from leading off. He also will be LvsR tonight and the Rays have a 3.9 run projection. Jaso has hit well recently and very low priced.
- OF – Justin Ruggiano – $2,600 PIT@LAD (3.15 P/$1,000, 8.19 Point Projection)
If Ruggiano plays he will be a RvsL match up at home and is very affordable. He’s had great numbers against lefties and has a good line up spot.
- OF – Corey Dickerson – $3,600 SD@COL (3.21 P/$1,000, 11.54 Point Projection)
Dickerson can be a beast when he’s healthy. His price and 7th spot in the order may turn some people off but he does have a LvsR match up against a home run prone pitcher in Coors Field. The Rockies have a 5.5 run projection.
- OF – Carlos Gonzalez – $4,300 SD@COL (2.78 P/$1,000, 11.94 Point Projection)
Every time CarGo returns to Coors he tend to go off. It’s become a very predictable pattern for him where he crushes at Coors, falls off hard in extended road trips and then comes storming back to the elite category once he returned to Colorado. CarGo will have a LvsR match up against a home run prone pitcher with a 5.5 run projection.
- 1B – Evan Gattis – $3,800 OAK@HOU (2.68 P/$1,000, 10.20 Point Projection)
Gattis has a RvsL match up facing Dubront who has been bad in three straight starts. Gattis now has 24 home runs this year and the Astros have a 5.1 run projection.
- 3B – Adrian Beltre – $4,000 SEA@TEX (2.68 P/$1,000, 10.72 Point Projection)
Beltre has a 5 run projection with a RvsL match up. Batting 3rd at home gives Beltre a ton of upside. He’s been super hot lately with 6 multi-hit games in the last 8.
Under the Radar Player
- OF – Angel Pagan – $3,000 ARI@SF (2.66 P/$1,000, 7.99 Point Projection)
Pagan and the Giants have a 4 run projection at home. He tends to go low owned always because of his low ceiling. He faces a potentially weak base running duo and has a good line up spot. De la Rosa has not been very good lately and has pretty terrible numbers against lefties.View all posts by Donnie Chell