MLB Daily Fantasy Algorithmic Picks for September 14th on FanDuel
- 3B – Trevor Plouffe – $2,400 DET@MIN (1.14 P/$1,000, 2.73 Point Projection)
Plouffe has kind of become the unseen guy on the Twins’ roster after the meteoric rise of Miguel Sano. Sano’s numbers are fantastic however, Plouffe sports 20 home runs and 77 RBI himself and only costs 2.4K. He’s got a RvsL match up against a bad pitcher tonight at home and has been very hot lately with a 4.7 run projection.
- 3B – Adrian Beltre – $2,700 HOU@TEX (1.09 P/$1,000, 2.94 Point Projection)
Beltre is cheap and without the best match up at pitcher. He does however, have a RvsL match up against a pitcher who does give up a decent amount of home runs. Kazmir has been much worse on the road and the Rangers have a 4.2 run projection.
- 1B – Adrian Gonzalez – $3,000 COL@LAD (1.08 P/$1,000, 3.25 Point Projection)
Gonzalez is way too cheap with a LvsR match up and a 4 run projection. Jon Gray has plenty of hype in the Colorado organization but he will be under tons of pressure tonight against Kershaw. Gonzalez is still one of the best hitters in baseball with tons of power and he’s only 3K.
- OF – Steven Souza – $2,500 NYY@TB (1.00 P/$1,000, 2.51 Point Projection)
Souza brings some more power to the Rays lineup. His roster spot isn’t great but has a solid RvsL match up against a home run prone pitcher. Sabathia has insane splits against righties and the Rays will have a 4.1 run projection at home.
- C – Buster Posey – $3,500 CIN@SF (1.00 P/$1,000, 3.50 Point Projection)
Posey has a solid match up against a young pitcher and his numbers RvsR this year have been fantastic. Sampson has not been very good in any of his last 5 games. The Giants have a 4.4 run projection at home.
- 1B – Paul Goldschmidt – $4,000 SD@ARI (.95 P/$1,000, 3.81 Point Projection)
Goldy is 4K at home with a 4.3 run projection. Yes, he is facing James Shields but he is a pitcher who gives up the long ball. Shields has also been much worse on the road.
- 3B – David Wright – $3,500 MIA@NYM (.92 P/$1,000, 3.21 Point Projection)
Wright has a great line up spot with a 4.4 run projection and a RvsL match up. He faces a young pitcher and Wright has massive splits against lefties. Wright has been playing pretty well in September but doesn’t quite seem like he has his swing back fully.
- 3B – Evan Longoria – $3,400 NYY@TB (.88 P/$1,000, 3.01 Point Projection)
Longoria’s match up tonight is so good. He has a RvsL with a 4.1 run projection. against a pitcher who he has owned over a pretty large sample. Longoria has been super hot lately as well and TB generally crushes lefty pitching.
Under the Radar Player
- OF – Nolan Reimold – $2,500 BOS@BAL (.94 P/$1,000, 2.34 Point Projection)
Reimold remains at the top of the line up with a RvsL match up. The Orioles are in hitter friendly Camden Yards against an up and down young pitcher. Reimold has been hot in September and has good splits against lefties. Baltimore has a 4.5 run projection.View all posts by Donnie Chell