Week 5 Last Minute Fantasy News
- Andre Johnson and Arian Foster will both play this week. Foster played Week 4 but was limited to mostly passing downs towards the end of the game. I would be cautious about playing Foster in daily fantasy because of workload concerns.
- Deangelo Williams, Mike Tolbert, and Jonathan Stewart are out this week as expected. Darrin Reaves remains an intriguing play against a bad Bears run defense.
- Heavy movement on the Bears O/U towards the Bears. This seems to be possibly on news that Brandon Marshall looks very good during warmups, so there doesn’t seem to be as much injury concern there. The Browns are now favored against the Titans, so Andrew Hawkins is looking like an extremely strong play.
- Eric Decker is being called a true game-time decision this week. Even if he does play he must be extremely banged up, so bump to Jeremy Kerley, who was targeted most by Geno Smith when Decker was out of the lineup.
- Harry Douglas is out this week so Devin Hester should get a small bump because of play time as WR3.
- Calvin Johnson is being called “more than a decoy” today, which isn’t exactly encouraging. He probably will not be used much so I wouldn’t be opposed to playing him, but I’d give a bump to Golden Tate and use Johnson sparingly if at all.
Really not much news today, everything went about how expected. Check our twitter for more updates.View all posts by Daniel Steinberg