MLB Daily Fantasy Algorithmic Picks for May 29th on DraftKings
Here are some great value picks to round out your lineups today on DraftKings. We’ve broken the players down into lower and higher salaried players you might want to consider taking a chance on.
- Joey Butler – OF (2.74 PP $1,000): After a successful May where he hit .311, Butler is locked into the second spot in the order at the offensively friendly Camden Yards. For a mere $2,400 He provides a lot of potential value for people looking to spend heavily at other positions.
- Adam Lind – 1B (2.35 PP $1,000): Lind’s Brewers are at home and projected to score 4.2 runs today against the Diamonbacks. For $4,000 Lind may be a steal batting cleanup despite his team’s early season struggles.
- Joey Votto – 1B (2.10 PP $1,000): Votto is one of the best hitting first basemen in the game today. He’s had an uncharacteristic month of May but may feel the need to carry his team today at home against the NL East leading Nationals. His May performance has made him quite affordable at $4,000.
- Billy Burns – OF (2.05 PP $1,000): Burns leads off at home against the Yankees today. He has a favorable matchup against the left-handed Chris Capuano who has struggled mightily in a bandaid role for New York’s battered rotation. For $3,200 Burns provides solid value at the outfield postion.
- Prince Fielder – 1B (1.75 PP $1,000): The Prince is at home today against the Red Sox and it looks like a high scoring affair. With plenty of power to back him up, look for Fielder to get plenty of good pitches to drive. Even at $5,500 he looks like a lock to be involved from the 3-hole in a potent offense.
- Ryan Braun – OF (1.92 PP $1,000): The Brewers might be at the bottom of the barrel but Braun keeps on swatting the ball. At home in Miller Park, look for Braun to try to carry his team. $5,000 is what you pay for the streaking Braun who batted .310 with six home runs and 19 RBI in the last two weeks.
- George Springer – OF (1.98 PP $1,000): Springer faces a young Carlos Rondon at home who has struggled with his control so far this year. The Astros are playing great baseball this year and Springer will look to get on early and often for the Houston sluggers in the middle of the order. Leading off for $4,900, Springer seems like a steal — which he may very well do today.
- Carlos Gomez – OF (1.84 PP $1,000): Leading off for the hometown BrewCrew, Gomez will look to get on base for Braun in the middle of the order. Gomez is having a strong month of May and the Brewers are predicted to score 4.1 runs. Gomez costs $5,100 but will look to add to his 19 runs scored on the year.